Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
Yaniely Rosario Perez
I originally hail from the Dominican Republic, but moved to NYC as a kid. As a teenager, North Carolina became my home, and I’ve been happily living here ever since! I was formerly the production manager at Kustom Koozies, where I was in charge of verifying the accuracy of orders and overall quality control.
I choose to work with 220 agents because real estate is about much more than money. In my position, I help our clients to achieve big goals, and that’s a powerful thing.
When you work with me, you can expect attention to detail, ability to handle multiple projects at a time, and excellent communication in both English and Spanish. I will hold your hand every step of the way, because that’s what you deserve!
When I am not working, you can find me salsa dancing or enjoying all the beautiful wide-open spaces and natural areas that the triangle has to offer.
"We recently sold our home that Lindsay Taylor helped us buy 7 years ago and the entire process was seamless! Lindsay and Yaniely were always available for questions and were extremely knowledgeable in every step of the selling of our home. I would highly recommend Lindsay and her team as they are an amazing group of people to work with! Thanks again, Lindsay!"
– BOUGHT AND SOLD A SINGLE FAMILY HOME IN 2020 IN NORTH RALEIGH, RALEIGH, NC.
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.